Gather your friends and have some fun learning about the energy of Crystals!
Not only will you have fun, you will gain useful knowledge about how to use Crystals in your everyday life to protect, clear, heal, and bring balance into your home and work spaces.
I offer Crystal Healing Therapy in my practice and my clients enjoy their personalized sessions.
What would you like to learn about? Contact me!
ROTATING CRYSTAL CLASSES
- Crystal Grids-how to create a grid-using intention-choosing crystals and stones-for healing- protection- personal goals
- The Chakras-our energetic body-using a pendulum-colors of the chakra centers-choosing basic crystals and stones to bring balance to the chakra centers
- Crystals/Stones with specific healing properties-what is the composition/classification-why some stones work better together-natural stones vs tumbled stones-what natural stones are toxic (not to be placed on skin)
- Crystals for our personal spaces-choosing the right crystals and stones to place in the home-at work-in the car-for friends-family-to calm-energize-for protection-to defuse negativity-to uplift mood
- The right crystal or stone -Is that the right crystal or stone to use/wear at this time-choosing the best crystal or stone to meet different needs-for yourself-family-friends-how to create a mojo bag for specific needs-protection-healing-personal goals
- Crystal Healing Essences and Tinctures-creating them-how to combine different crystals/stones-what is safe-what is toxic-how to use them-store them-share them
- Crystals 101-what 5 stones are basics to every toolbox-how to cleanse and charge your stones-how to use them in your everyday life
Generally Crystal Classes last 2 hours. A minimum of 4 people are required to make a class. Depending on the subject(s) taught the classes are between $35-60.
This Crystals and Chakras Class is now closed Check back to learn when the next class will be Crystals and Chakras Class Summer Special Combining the Crystals 101 and The Chakras classes together mean a 20$ saving for you! CALL CLAUDIA NOW at 314-322-5081 to sign up...
Moonstone Moonstone has a soft luminescence. It is connected to both the moonlight and water because of the way light reflects off its surface. Moonstone is a variety of the mineral feldspar and has a soft translucence of white, yellow, or pink. Sometimes it can...